Celebrate the Liturgical Year the Easy and Affordable Way
Have you always wanted to celebrate the saints and live the liturgical year more fully in your home or classroom but feel overwhelmed by it?
Maybe you don't have the time to pull it all together.
Maybe you feel like you aren't even sure where to start.
Or you might have tried to do it before but then life got in the way and you still had your March decorations up in July.
We've been there and we understand!
We recommend that you consider joining the Catholic Icing Monthly Membership, you'll get access to new printables before the start of each month that are perfect for your home, family, and children.
However, if you're not ready to join and you just want some materials for July or you are a member but joined after July 2022 and want these materials, then this one-time purchase of the July 2022 pack could be right for you!
Contents of the July 2022 Membership Pack:
Home Altar Printables for July 2022:
- A help guide about setting up your home altar and living liturgically in July
- July Litany of Saints printables (two versions)
- "All About Saint" printable for the month for framing and updating (two versions)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel candle wrap
- Prayer to the Most Precious Blood of Jesus triptych
- Prayer to the Most Precious Blood of Jesus prayer cards
- Feast Day Spinner featuring Saint Veronica, Saint Kateri Tekakwitha, and Saint Ignatius of Loyola
- Weekly Scripture verse cards for July 2022
- "Saint of the Day" printable to be framed so you can write it in each day (two versions)
- Information about the monthly artwork and ideas for picture studies
- Artwork Reproduction for the month
- July Family Activities Printable - The July page is a page of easy activities you can do with your family during the month to celebrate feast days and other observances.
July 2022 Calendar Printable and July Calendar Stick-on Labels - You can use the July 2022 calendar page printable to plan events and keep track of feast days. The July calendar stick-on labels come as both a PDF file and an SVG file. The page features 30 labels (including a few blank ones for you to write in special events) featuring feast days and other important faith-related things your family might do during July.
- Fun learning activity pages for kids for July:
- My July Saint mini report page
- "July is Dedicated to the Precious Blood of Jesus" Coloring/Handwriting Page (3 versions)
- Church Scavenger Hunt Pages (2 pages, each available in color and black and white)
- St. Mary Magdalene Crack the Code Page
- Saint Kateri Tekakwitha and Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati Copywork/Handwriting Pages (4 pages)
- July Saints Word Search Pages (2 pages)
- Alphabetical Order with July Saints (2 pages)
- Blessed Solanus Casey Cut Apart Puzzle Page (2 pages)
- Saint Kateri Tekakwitha Color Your Own Bookmark Set
- July Saints and Feast Days Crossword Puzzles with Solutions (3 pages - one version includes a word bank to help younger students)
- My July Saint Friends Mini Book - This printable mini book features Saint Marie Amandine, Saint Kateri Tekakwitha, and Blessed Stanley Rother
- July Coloring pages
- Saint Thomas the Apostle Coloring Page (two versions – with and without stained glass background)
- Saint Olga of Kiev Coloring Page (two versions – with and without stained glass background)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Coloring Page (two versions – with and without stained glass background)
- The Precious Blood of Jesus Coloring Page (this is a more intricate design and may be best suited for older children, teens, and adults)
Saint Kateri Tekakwitha Quote Coloring Page (this is a more intricate design and may be best suited for older children, teens, and adults)
- Saint and Liturgical Year Crafts - Saint Blocks (can be decoupaged on wooden blocks or printed on cardstock for paper cubes) featuring Saint Benedict of Nursia and Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
Stand up Saint Statue Paper Craft for July 2022 featuring Saint Bridget of Sweden and Saint Louis Martin
- Bonus July 2022 Printables
- Martha, Mary, and Lazarus of Bethany Activities, Playdough Mats, and Retelling Set - This is a super fun bonus set that kids can use for activity mats, playdough mats, coloring pages, and a stick puppet set for John 11:1-44 (the Raising of Lazarus) and Luke 10:38-42 (Jesus visiting Martha and Mary at their home in Bethany)
- Martha, Mary, and Lazarus of Bethany Flip Book - This seven-page flip book includes verses from John 11:1-44 (the Raising of Lazarus) and Luke 10:38-42 (Jesus visiting Martha and Mary at their home in Bethany) as well as pages to write or draw responses and scenes to color
- Spiritual Communion Craft - In 2020, Lacy wrote a post with things you can do with kids when attending Mass isn’t possible. One of the things on that list is to take “Spiritual Communion” which is highly recommended by many Catholic Saints. Lacy made a printable pack with a spiritual communion prayer and craft for kids. Even when weekly Mass attendance is possible, Spiritual Communion is still a wonderful practice to do, so we thought this was a great printable craft to include during July.
Saint Blocks with Updated Backgrounds for Saint Nicholas and Saint Basil the Great - We made some alternate color backgrounds for two past saint blocks and we're making them available to all members during June and July. (This is a one time event. We will not normally offer saint blocks with alternate backgrounds at a later date.)
- Additional Resources for July - There's no need to seek out lots of other resources. We're giving you a list of other resources to visit if you want to add even more to your month. (These things are not included in the membership, but we're saving you some search work with a ready-made document of extra resources.)
The July 2022 Pack includes over 100 pages of printables and resources!
Home Altar Printables
Activities and Coloring Pages
"Angie and Lacy have made my spiritual life so much more enriching." - Margaret R.
"Creating and having these pieces, especially the blocks, are a treasure for my kids. It brings the faith to life." - Christine H.
"Thank you both for doing this work. It is so very helpful to me in my classes, and worth far more than the cost." - Wendy B.
"We have been so blessed by this subscription!! Thanks so much for putting so much value into this bundle and making it so affordable!" - Victoria H.
What You'll Receive in Your July 2022 Pack
Each section contains printables you can download and use. Some sections also include pictures and videos to share more about the items in that section.
- ZIP File Version of All July Downloads
- July Home Altar Printables (3:09)
- July Family Activities Page, July Calendar, and July Calendar Stick On Labels
- July Activity Pages and Worksheets for Kids
- July Coloring Pages
- July Saints Mini Book for Kids
- July Saint Blocks Craft (Wooden and Paper Cube Options)
- July Saint Statues Craft
- July Bonus Printables
- Extra Resources for July
"Honestly, this subscription has been such a blessing to my family and has allowed us to actually start celebrating feast days instead of just worrying about what we could [do] to mark them!" - S.
"I subscribed and downloaded EVERYTHING!! It's wonderful. I've been wanting to create a home altar for years, and I love how everything is in one place for me. I'm going to sit down with my arts and crafts-loving little girl and make putting this together a regular mommy and daughter activity. Thank you!" - Neches P.
"WOW. I am absolutely blown away. Angie and Lacy have done it again! This membership makes things super easy to help my family live liturgically. No more wasted hours spent scouring the web-you just click and go! My favorite part is the monthly Saint Mini Book. I love that the worksheets are geared toward different age groups too." - Sam from Cultivating Catholics
"The membership looks absolutely beautiful! We are really excited about starting October with our liturgical month already preplanned. Thank you for creating this membership!" - Kim R.